Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2017 summer holiday  (Read 730 times)

Offline Laura14Topic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
2017 summer holiday
« on: September 25, 2016, 09:22:38 PM »
Hi ,
I've only just registered and am looking to book something for me and my two girls to look forward to for next year.
Can anyone recommend any good destinations ... And offer any reassurance or advice for a nervous newbie 😬?

Offline CB2

• Coordinator.
  • beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 9
Re: 2017 summer holiday
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 09:52:10 PM »
Hi

We have been doing SWK holidays since my son was 6/7 and he is now 15 nearly 16, my advice would be to look for one that appeals to you, be it UK or abroad and book it, you won't look back.

The holidays are always a mix of first timers and those who have done SWK before, but there are not in least bit clicky and everyone is made welcome.

Most people are nervous the first time they book, but the coordinator will ensure you get the most out of your holiday; your only problem will be which one to book next  ;D
Life is what you make it.

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 19
Re: 2017 summer holiday
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:55:25 PM »
Hi - there's a great thread on here about how we all felt our first time and how we felt afterwards. You certainly aren't alone on feeling a bit nervous. Bit that's exactly where SWK works - the kids make friends easily and there is a coordinator on each holiday to help get everyone together just incase you feel a bit shy approaching people.

By the end of the holiday you'll have made great friends and memories. As CB2 says the best thing is to pick a destination you fancy - you can find out more by emailing events@singlewithkids.co.uk to see if this is suitable for your kids ages etc. Each of the holidays has a thread on facebook too - for overseas holidays there is also a private chat so mobiles etc can be exchanged for airport meet ups. In fact so much chatting happens before the holiday that you'll feel like you already know everyone when you land!

Rest assured that everyone else who is a first timer will feel EXACTLY like you do and anyone who isn't will have been in your shoes and remember how it felt on their first holiday xx
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.