Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Center Parcs Longleat 2016  (Read 739 times)

Offline LAKTopic starter

• SWK Member
  • part of the furniture
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 27
  • Referrals: 0
Center Parcs Longleat 2016
« on: March 24, 2016, 11:09:59 AM »
Another fabulous SWK trip to Center Parcs planned for this summer, Longleat this time, 4 nights from 15th August.

Center Parcs is a great location for a family break: a beautiful setting of 400 acres of woodland with spectacular scenery and hundred-year-old Giant Redwoods; a wide range of restaurants, cafes and shops and over 100 indoor and outdoor activities including the subtropical swimming paradise.

A testimonial from our recent trip to Sherwood Forest 'This trip was everything I'd hoped it would be! I'd been to Center Parcs before with my girls on my own several times and although the daytimes are great fun, the evenings are always lonely without adult company. This group holiday was perfect! You can do group activities or your own thing during the day and night. Both myself and the girls really enjoyed meeting new people, sharing a villa with other families and always having something to do. It was a great group, great fun and well organised.'

For the details and to book go to http://singlewithkids.co.uk/holidays/center-parcs-longleat-2016/
Not all those who wander are lost

Offline virtual_shar

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Looking for friends for me and 7 yr old daughter
Re: Center Parcs Longleat 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 12:32:25 AM »
Hello,  I'm a newbie to SWK and this trip to Longleat will be our first, so feeling excited and a little nervous.  So just wondered if I might be able to hear from anyone else going on this particular trip, just to say Hi...?! :)

Offline virtual_shar

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Looking for friends for me and 7 yr old daughter
Re: Center Parcs Longleat 2016
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 10:49:04 AM »
Oh I'm a little disappointed not to hear from anyone else going on this holiday in August  :(  Perhaps the others booked on it aren't also on the forum  ???  I thought it'd be nice to make some tentative connections before meeting up face to face... 

I'm thinking of staying in the area for a few days after the 5-day Center Parcs holiday and probably go to at least Longleat Safari Park... (seeing as for us it's a 4-5 hour trip to the West Country from Sussex - I guess it's considered to be the 'West Country'?)  I'm looking into different options now - camping or maybe just B&B.

Anyways, still hoping to say Hi to someone on here... 
ciao for now.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.