Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cornwall Lodges Holiday August 2014  (Read 853 times)

Offline SugaCane75Topic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Cornwall Lodges Holiday August 2014
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:34:09 PM »
Hi there,

Have booked the Cornwall break from the 19th of August (yay!) and would love to hear from anyone who will be going. My son, who is 8 and I will be going. It's our first holiday with SWK and we are quite excited!!

We'll be travelling from London and I'm still undecided whether to take the train or hire a car as I'm not sure my little beauty would survive that journey.  :-\ If anyone is travelling from the same area and is taking the train, maybe we could meet up and travel together..?

Would be really nice to hear from anyone who is going and possibly get to know any fellow members before we set off.

Hope to hear from someone soon,

Fiona and Rhys x

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.