Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tipi Holiday  (Read 576 times)

Offline LAKTopic starter

• SWK Member
  • part of the furniture
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 27
  • Referrals: 0
Tipi Holiday
« on: March 24, 2016, 10:24:27 AM »
The Tipi holiday is back by popular demand, 4 nights from 25th July.

There’s nothing like waking up to birdsong and toasting marshmallows at a campfire to help you break away from the stresses and strains of 21st century living. Living close to nature, enjoying the rhythm of the day in the cosy comfort of a beautiful handcrafted tipi is guaranteed to give you a holiday to remember.

Some testimonials from last year's trip;

'It was a great venue and experience. It's so good to see kids run wild with nature and have fun without so much as a ride, slot machine or electronic game in sight'

'This was the best holiday we've had for ages! It was brilliant! A great way for single parents to holiday. My daughter had the freedom to roam throughout the site without me having to worry. For me the group of people I met were all really nice and made the holiday'

For more details and to book go to http://singlewithkids.co.uk/holidays/tipi-holiday-2016/
Not all those who wander are lost

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.