Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Error messages  (Read 2252 times)

Offline danensisTopic starter

• beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • If it seems too good to be true - it probably is
  • Referrals: 0
Error messages
« on: July 01, 2008, 09:04:56 PM »
I was just wondering if Ricardo had tested SWK with Firefox 3? I keep getting messages that say:

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/index.php could not be found on this server."

When I try to log in,

John
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

monkeys mom

Re: Error messages
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »
I'm on a version of firefox for macs and haven't had any error messages but did have problems getting SWK to load earlier today. All ok now though so depends if this has happened since you upgraded or just a 'blip' today.

Offline danensisTopic starter

• beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • If it seems too good to be true - it probably is
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Error messages
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 10:51:27 PM »
I'm using Firefox 2.0.06 on my Linux machine - I don't think its got enough memory for anything more. I'll nip back and try FF3 on my Windoze box.....

How wierd. The login box kept giving the error message, but then I logged in using the login area at the top of the forum page and it worked.

I suspect it may be something to do with the way the site tries to set cookies - Firefox 3 has much greater security than Firefox 2

John
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.