Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Maintenance?? Is it Possible?  (Read 396 times)

Offline sunshineonarainydayTopic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Maintenance?? Is it Possible?
« on: September 27, 2017, 09:18:26 AM »
Hi!

Hoping that someone may be able to give me some advice.  To try and cut a long story short...

1) divorced from ex with 2 gorg kids - now aged 10
2) left him when the children were 1
3) financial settlement was a nightmare.  Paid a lump sum - no maintenance in agreement.  With chargeback against me
4) after the financial Court case, he took me to Court to reduce his contact and stated he couldn't afford to see our 2 kiddies - he now sees them for 1 day every fortnight
5) he doesn't work - he is disabled - but could work, but due to other issues that I will not post, will not....but...we're pretty sure he is getting rental income from a flat and other income from the numerous assets he owns
6) the main reason I believe he will not work is that he will have to pay maintenance through the CSA
7) after me leaving, he met someone else and had 2 further children - she has now also left taking the children with her
8) I have tried to get maintenance through the CSA - but, due to him being in receipt of Disability Living Allowance and 'not working', apparently, this means he doesn't have to pay a penny!!!!

My main reason for even considering trying to get some money is that I am now struggling to keep everything going.  Our beautiful kiddies are now at an age where their needs are increasing.  Just had a letter from their Primary School for a residential trip - 315. each!!!  Just getting to the point that I don't know what to do.
I work full time and due to this am not eligible for any benefits such as WTC or CTC.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thank you!

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.