Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New from stafford area  (Read 186 times)

Offline Daybreak76Topic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
New from stafford area
« on: May 27, 2017, 03:14:02 PM »
Hi this site seams quite, anyone local to me? I'm new on here.

Offline Rugbymum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: New from stafford area
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 05:27:48 PM »
Hi there,  i have just joined im also in Stafford.  I have 2 boys 8 and 11.  They feel a bit lonely and im trying to find other boys they could meet up with.

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 19
Re: New from stafford area
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 12:37:34 PM »
Welcome both! The forum has been quieter since Facebook was launched but it's still the best place to have a two way conversations and meet local people.

It was also a bit quiet due to half term.

I'm just down the road from Stafford with a 12 year old son. If you like walking (more of an amble really!) I'll be popping up a walk on Cannock Chase soon

MM x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.