Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 28 times)

Offline 5ugz2018Topic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« on: February 13, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »
Hello there, I am Luke,

I am divorced with 2 little boys (Joseph 7 and Oscar 5)

Have been a weekend dad for 3 years, and recently moved to holbeach, very south of lincolnshire.

The kids are fairly passive quite young but are becoming quite independent and some little parenting quests and issues are surfacing. Naturally the mother and i talk amicably and reason on the needs of our children. But i have no friends to talk of, of whom are parents in my position, and therefore i thought now was the time to reach out to seek advice from people in a similar situation, and hopefully make some friends too...

thanks if you've given this a read

Hope to be chatting away soon.

Luke

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.