Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next
Separation & Divorce / Re: A NRP's right to be informed?
« Last post by Ms_wormwood on March 22, 2018, 04:34:25 AM »
Like I say, I am not a lawyer, so have no idea, but I should think a judge wouldn’t care, it’s not like she is entering a nunnery.
I never really understand parents that don’t have the time to see their kids but have to time to interfere with their lifes.
Stop worrying about him, and just concentrate on your daughter. Let hm know she is doing it, but maybe not where.
« Last post by northstar on March 19, 2018, 07:10:24 AM »
Hi Ms_wormward, and thanks for your reply.

What you say makes sense, I am just concerned that he will try and stop it. Or he will want to know a time and place and then turn up and make a scene. He did similar when I was viewing secondary schools with my eldest - I informed him of the open evenings and he turned up drunk to one and it was highly unpleasant.

If he were to seek an injunction (would this be through a specifics issue order?) then would a judge be likely to grant it, do you think? The church have said that as long as they have the consent of one parent with PR, this is enough for them.

You're right, I doubt that she would change her mind about this issue and has done plenty of reading up about it. She has approached it in a very mature way and that makes me proud :)
« Last post by Ms_wormwood on March 19, 2018, 04:48:34 AM »
I am not sure what the legal answer is.
But I would inform him, he still has perental responsibilities right? He should know of any religious, health, and education choices made.
How could he prevent it anyway? He doesn’t see the child. The church is hardly likely to listen to him, and could he really get an injunction? Maybe he would try to talk her out of it but.... she’s 10. If she is half as stubborn as my 9 year old, he still wouldn’t change her mind.
Separation & Divorce / A NRP's right to be informed?
« Last post by northstar on March 18, 2018, 11:57:37 PM »
Hello there

I wonder if someone could offer me some advice please. I have been separated for nearly four years. During that time, the children's father has seen them a handful of times, the last being in the summer of 2016. Control has always been a big issue for him - telling me that I have to tell him whenever I take the children anywhere or do anything.

Our daughter, aged 10, has chosen to be baptised. I was not christened and neither were any of the children. They go to a C of E school and we attend a church service two or three times a month, mainly to combat loneliness and to widen the children's social circle.

The ex and I agreed that when the children were old enough they could choose for themselves if they wanted to be baptised. My feeling is that if we informed her father, he would try and prevent it for no better reason than to exercise his control. This could permanently damage any chance he might have of building a relationship with her in the future. However, I don't want this to blow up into a big thing after the fact if he finds out, which there is every chance he may do.

This is giving me sleepless nights :( Could anyone offer me advice please?

Many thanks
South West / Anyone in or around Fairford, Gloucestershire?
« Last post by Jackiew4 on March 06, 2018, 07:00:35 AM »
I'm an older single parent with a boy 10yrs old. Just moved to the Fairford area, looking to make some new friends. 
I'm currently in West Manchester (Near Eccles). I've also got a 7yr old boy. Did anything ever come from your post? Would definitely be interested in meet ups especially with kids/boys similar in age. ::)

Camping Stores & Offers / Just wanted to say Hello.
« Last post by DortheaPol on March 01, 2018, 11:58:48 PM »
Once you have checked the credibility in the website, then you're able to purchase Seahawk tickets from them. Those who're willing to witness the Seahawks' games also have experienced the same craziness as other fans. You can get rid from the annoying task of checking a close ticketing outlet every time before the actual game to ascertain if the ticket is available.

my webpage :: เรือ ยาง เป่า ลม
Camping Stores & Offers / Im glad I now signed up
« Last post by ColletteZq on March 01, 2018, 09:11:05 PM »
For sure every fan wants to witness everything that is going on in the game. Those that are ready to witness the Seahawks' games have experienced exactly the same craziness as other fans. This world has already been evolving so quick due to technology and you'll buy anything over the Internet already.

my page - ขาย เรือ ยาง
Single Dads / Wife wants separation
« Last post by Neverlivedalone on March 01, 2018, 08:19:50 PM »
Just found this forum after I was searching for something else. Wife and myself have been having issues for about 2 years now. Every now and again she would say she wants me to leave, but as always have no where to go. I quit my job back in September and been doing temp work but I think this might be it. At a major loss, currently doing a night shift at a crappy job but start a new job in mid march
Camping Stores & Offers / Just want to say Hi!
« Last post by DortheaPol on March 01, 2018, 06:22:08 PM »
Once you have checked the credibility in the website, after that you can buy your Seahawk tickets from them. The company also throws in a tiny gear bag, some rope and a couple fishing pole holders which were mentioned above. You can get rid in the annoying task of checking a close ticketing outlet each and every time prior to the actual game to find out if the ticket is already available.

Also visit my blog post ... เรือยาง
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.