Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next
South East & London / Re: Newbies 2017 - find local friends in the South East!
« Last post by aisham on March 19, 2017, 12:19:01 AM »
Hi, just joined. Single mum to two boys aged 2 and 4 in Dartford/Greenhithe area.
They do a good morning coffee though
General Chat & Trivia / Re: Things they say....
« Last post by Ms_wormwood on March 18, 2017, 09:05:25 AM »
After explaining exactly how and when (9am) to make the coffee last night, my morning went as follows.
6:41am. She comes and asks me how to turn on the mashine. I tell her it's early, my alarm hasn't gone off yet and to wait til it does at 9:00am. But I grab a snuggle, she reveals she's been awake for ages (an hour?) and aks to watch TV.
7:24am. She comes and asks if it's time yet.
8:32am. Is it time yet?
9:00am. My alarm goes off and she starts making coffee with a constant question and answer session being shouted through the flat (can I put the lid down? Which button is it? Etc etc)
9:01am. I get a pefect cup of coffee delivered.
9:05am. She asks if she can use the capsual tea machine to make herself truit tea and makes it.
9:40am. She asks for breakfast, cereal, which she is capable of making, but because she made coffee I have to make the cereal. At this point she is starving because she has been awake for 4 hours but never thought to make cereal or eat from the ever present and ever open fruit bowl.

But, coffee in bed, and it's not even mother's day.

She just made me a second mug and asked me to pretend to be the queen and her the ladies maid.

I might get used to this

Still don't understand the whole awake a 5am at the weekend but unwakeable at 6:45am during the week thing.
Aw sorry to have missed you
General Chat & Trivia / Re: Things they say....
« Last post by Ms_wormwood on March 17, 2017, 08:42:58 PM »
I bought the ne of those all in one capsule coffee machines with a milk foamer thing last week, and this morning mine wanted to make me coffee, but I was post coffee. She says she will make me one tomorrow morning. I will update next time I'm caffeinated
Oh man, forgot about this place. Hi guys. Another Merlot please
Pubs open, anyone here  ;D
Hiya Toot!! sorry it's a cold chocolate by now but I'll do a fresh one for you xx
Scotland / Re: Introducing myself
« Last post by monkeys mom on March 13, 2017, 12:39:36 PM »
Hi! and welcome!

It's a bit quiet on here since Facebook took over but you'll find events on the website and if you've a question it can always be posted as an anonymous readers question on the FB page xx
Scotland / Introducing myself
« Last post by Marieb on March 06, 2017, 03:43:47 PM »
Hi everyone

My name is Marie, newly single mum to two amazing boys who are 7 and 4, after chatting with a friend about how I was struggling being around all the happy families on days out she suggested I join a single parent group, so here I am!
 :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.