Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next

© Bintang Online Dwiki Dharmawan, Ketua Umum Yayasan Anugeran Musik Indonesia. (Ari/tabloidbintang.com)
Ajang penghargaan Anugerah Musik Indonesia
Hormat teman terbaik ini web saya http://sexybokep.com berharap kamu sangat menyenangkan
(AMI) 2017 akan digelar di Garuda Teater, Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, Jakarta Timur, 16 November 2017 mendatang.

Musisi Dwiki Dharmawan selaku Ketua Umum Yayasan Anugeran Musik Indonesia (YAMI), mengungkapkan pihaknya terus melakukan penyempurnaan dalam metode penilaian.

Masyarakat tidak hanya jadi penonton, tapi juga bisa terlibat langsung untuk menentukan pemenang dari masing-masing kategori.

"Kami berharap dengan perbaikan kerangka kerja memberantas, maka semua proses dapat djalankan secara fair, transparan, dan berintegritas sehingga hasilnya dapat dipertanggungjawabkan kepada publik," ungkapnya, dalam jumpa pers di Jakarta.

Sementara itu, Noorcahyo Irianto Istyabudi, salah satu panitia AMI Awards, mengungkapkan adanya peningkatan signifikan terhadap jumlah karya yang masuk pada AMI Awards 2017 dibandingkan tahun sebelumnya

"Tahun lalu ada 771 entry, tahun ini 1.073 lagu. Sehingga, ada growth sekitar 71 persen dari tahun lalu. Sebanyak 667 lagu dikirim secara online, dan 406 lagu masih dikirim offline," urainya.

Semua karya yang terdaftar dimasukkan ke dalam 52 kategori yang dikompetisikan. Ada beberapa kategori baru yang muncul di AMI Awards 2017, salah satunya musik religi.
General Chat & Trivia / Re: SWK Pub now open - all welcome ! What can I get you ?!
« Last post by Ms_wormwood on October 16, 2017, 08:21:22 PM »
Just spent an enjoyable childfree weekend in Madrid. I would like another wine please barkeep, and some jamon!
Camping: All You Need to Know! / Re: Brought my first tent help
« Last post by global2016 on October 11, 2017, 03:21:29 AM »
artikel bagus
General Chat & Trivia / Re: SWK Pub now open - all welcome ! What can I get you ?!
« Last post by Ms_wormwood on October 09, 2017, 05:35:19 PM »
Hi, I'm sticking to beer as it's a school night, but I will joing you for a snifter later in the week.
« Last post by zoemi on October 07, 2017, 09:39:45 PM »
hi, im new to SWK tonight, so normally id drink a fruit cider but as its the first time im meeting everyone ill have a vodka and coke please  :)
South East & London / Re: Looking for Sally & Alex from Chichester
« Last post by Summer-66 on October 05, 2017, 10:41:00 PM »
Hi Lisa, hope that you're keeping well. Myself and Alex are fine, hope that Henry is well. I'm on facebook if you'd like to send me a friend request, then you could message me on there. My surname is Howdle.
All the best,
Sally
Hello!

My name is Daniel nicholson and I run a piano tuition business called Cadenza Music Tuition which offers Classical and Jazz piano lessons at your home.

Areas covered include Balham, Battersea, Wandsworth Common, Clapham, Streatham, Wimbledon, Southfields, Lambeth, Merton, Wimbledon and Earlsfield.

Lessons are conducted by a team of dedicated, experienced, masters degree qualified, and highly versatile tutors that travel to you to deliver creative, imaginative and carefully planned tuition.

Tutors are able to offer lessons to pupils of all abilities ranging from new starters to diploma. All ages ranging with current pupils ranging between 5-65 years of age.

The wide ranging experience of all tutors coupled with their versatility as teachers means that they can offer lessons in Classical, Jazz, Pop, Electric Keyboard, Composition, Theory and Improvisation.

An excellent exam record has been maintained across Trinity and ABRSM with a 100% pass rate spanning 4 years when the first pupil was entered.

If you want to know more about lessons (such as pricing, availability or specific queries relating to your lessons) please contact info@cadenzamusic.org or telephone 07432487947.

Contact us now to arrange your FREE 30min trial lesson

We look forward to hearing from you.

Daniel Nicholson BMus (hons) MMus

07432487947                                         www.cadenzamusic.org                                                           info@cadenzamusic.org
Hello!

My name is Daniel nicholson and I run a piano tuition business called Cadenza Music Tuition which offers Classical and Jazz piano lessons at your home.

Areas covered include Balham, Battersea, Wandsworth Common, Clapham, Streatham, Wimbledon, Southfields, Lambeth, Merton, Wimbledon and Earlsfield.

Lessons are conducted by a team of dedicated, experienced, masters degree qualified, and highly versatile tutors that travel to you to deliver creative, imaginative and carefully planned tuition.

Tutors are able to offer lessons to pupils of all abilities ranging from new starters to diploma. All ages ranging with current pupils ranging between 5-65 years of age.

The wide ranging experience of all tutors coupled with their versatility as teachers means that they can offer lessons in Classical, Jazz, Pop, Electric Keyboard, Composition, Theory and Improvisation.

An excellent exam record has been maintained across Trinity and ABRSM with a 100% pass rate spanning 4 years when the first pupil was entered.

If you want to know more about lessons (such as pricing, availability or specific queries relating to your lessons) please contact info@cadenzamusic.org or telephone 07432487947.

Contact us now to arrange your FREE 30min trial lesson

We look forward to hearing from you.

Daniel Nicholson BMus (hons) MMus
07432487947                               www.cadenzamusic.org                                       info@cadenzamusic.org
Yayyy love going to the pub on a Friday, and you can also get a free pint or wine from here - http://www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/free-doom-bar-pint/ they have 15,000 so plenty around :)
General Chat & Trivia / Re: Anyone on this forum from wales ??
« Last post by JackieTaylor on October 02, 2017, 11:29:19 AM »
Close to wales :) In bath x
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.