Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1695 times)

Offline iainTopic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« on: September 03, 2012, 09:49:11 PM »
Hi I'm Iain (39) and a proud single father to two wonderful daughters Chloe (10) and Lauren (8) from Hastings, East Sussex.

Been a single Dad for a few years now and it's the most rewarding thing Iv'e ever done.

As much as I love to spend time with my children who have become my best friends I do miss adult interaction as I find it very difficult to get out now days.

Found this site so would like to say HI and hopefully meet new friends.

Offline Silky

• Administrator
  • beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 103
  • Referrals: 1
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 11:07:31 PM »
Hi...and welcome!

Because of the time of year you may escape the hordes asking you if you've a tent (they're all packed until May now), but we still find excuses to meet up in the interim too  :)

I think most of us would echo your comments about the adult company, I must admit though it gets easier as the children get older - at nearly 11 and 12 mine are quite good company now and it's a different ball game to 7 years ago. Not that they're any lighter on the challenges though  ;)

Silky x
A positive mental attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Offline toot

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 09:56:18 PM »
welcome to swk :)

Offline iainTopic starter

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 10:13:06 PM »
Thanks all  :D

Offline debs2702

• SWK Member
  • trainee
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 11:16:46 PM »
Welcome

Hi, I'm Debbie from Essex.  Have an 11 year old girl and a 21 year old living at home.  Feel free to ask about the teenage years.  Been through it before.  Wealth of experience ha ha.

Debbie
If life deals you lemons, make lemonade!!

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.