Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Newly single in Richmond area  (Read 108 times)

Offline Emma1975Topic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Newly single in Richmond area
« on: May 07, 2017, 07:39:48 AM »
Hi. I am a newly single mummy to three boys. I'd love to meet other parents in a similar situation. I don't know any other single parents and although I work full-time, I find the weekends difficult as everyone I know is with their families. Would love to hear from you if you live in the area! X

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 105
  • There's Only One
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Newly single in Richmond area
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 08:17:10 PM »
Hello Emma

We're possibly neighbours :)

How old are your boys?  Only asking because there are heaps of sports clubs in the area.  My youngest took to rugby & cricket in Bushy Park before settling on shooting ... all activities that involve children mean that parents get to engage with other parents.

Do you have a tent? 
Two things we give our children: roots & wings

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.