Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Do you need a fashion makeover, or know somebody that does?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline researcher89Topic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Hello,

I'm looking for somebody to have a fashion makeover as part of a new show for an international broadcaster..

Are you fed up of your wardrobe but don't know how to get out of your style rut?

Do you wish your style was different but don't have the confidence to change it?

Maybe you know somebody who needs help getting their identity back?

...if so, I would really like to hear from you!

Offline Papa Smurf

• SWK Member
  • trainee
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 11
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Do you need a fashion makeover, or know somebody that does?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 09:35:15 PM »
I can see a lot of people in a muddy field who look they need help. Although they do seem to be very happy as they are.

Offline Miss Sunshine

• trainee
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 10:15:29 PM »
Me me me I need lots of help.

Offline Jane T

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 12:17:59 AM »
Hello, I am in need as just building myself back up after a tough last few months.  My appearance has been pretty much my last priority and survived on a good friend's hand me downs so I can use that for treats for my daughter.  Now in a happier place although single but I have the fortune of having my little one.  I live in between Chippenham/Bath area.  Would love to have that opportunity to feel better and stronger.  Thank you.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.