Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Travel beds?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline LSkeldTopic starter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Travel beds?
« on: February 24, 2017, 10:33:10 AM »
Hi all, do any of you use these?! Been thinking about getting one in preparation for the return of the nicer weather, but don't really know what ones are the best. I've had my eye on this one for a while: http://www.prams.net/babybjorn-travel-cot but i've never heard of the brand (or website, for that matter) before and have been hesitating in buying it. It looks nice, sure, but I don't want to buy something for it not to work.

So, what do you think? Anyone heard of this brand/website, or does anyone have any recommendations?

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 105
  • There's Only One
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Travel beds?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 11:43:54 PM »
Is this your first child?

Only asking because I can't imagine any sane person spending that much on a travel cot.  Must be the enthusiastic insanity of the new parent.

Two things we give our children: roots & wings

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.